Wellness Warrior Group makes every attempt to verify plans and payment prior to your first session; However, it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that Wellness Warrior Group is in network with your insurance. At times, we verify benefits and then find that your specific plan has different coverage or that your payment might be different than initially discussed. To avoid any confusion, please reach out to your insurance to verify this ahead of time. Use tax ID 83-2358626 and NPI 1609530559 when calling your health plan.
$130 for first session
$120 for subsequent sessions
$140 for EMDR
$75 no show and late cancellation fee
EMDR Consultation for Clinicians: $25 per 1 hour group; $50 per 2 hour group
Payment: All deductibles and copays are due at the time of your visit.
Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted. Please try to bring exact amount of cash for cash payments.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment or you have not notified us within 48 hours to cancel an appointment, you will be subject to a no show/late cancellation fee of $75.
Each therapist is in network with different insurance companies, please see the our team section to read about each therapist and which insurances they accept.
Counseling services may be fully or partially covered by your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to determine your healthcare coverage and to understand what your insurance plan covers or does not cover. Here is a list of questions you can ask your insurance provider. The phone number can be located on the back of your insurance card. Please be aware that you will be fully responsible for payment for services that your insurance plan does not cover.
- Is this therapist in network with my insurance? You can give the representative this information to confirm if the therapist is in network: Tax ID 83-2358626 and Group NPI: 1609530559
- Do I have behavioral health coverage?
- Does my plan cover mental health outpatient therapy?
- Is there a limited number of visits?
- What is my deductible?
- How much money will I pay per session until my deductible is met?
- What is my copay?
- Is this therapist in network with my plan?
- What is the coverage amount for the therapy session?
- Does my insurance plan cover tele-health sessions?
We can also accept private pay coverage if you do not have insurance. Please see the "rates" section of this website for additional information about my fees/rates.